01 January 2012

Evy's New Tutoring Service

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about everyone else, but I am so happy to have finally said goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012! I know I said I would not hound you with updates about non-Messages in the Moonlight news after the HubPages plug. Well, I'm not plugging HubPages this time, and, as before, I'll only bug you with it once. ;)

I've recently started a new tutoring service through WyzAnt in the Colorado Springs metropolitan area. Although the service is aimed at my local area, I am also willing to offer sessions online. I offer flexible pricing in such cases. I also insist on offering a free first session. During the first session, the student and I will get to know one another to determine if we will make a good learning match and cover:

~Expections of each other
~Subject material problem areas
~Required textbooks (if applicable)
~Short- and long-term goals
~Availability
~And any other concerns

My focus is on English, grammar, and writing, but I offer other subject areas too. I am currently certified to tutor ACT English, ACT Reading, American History, Anatomy, ASVAB, Biology, English, Grammar, HTML, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Psychology, Reading, SAT Reading, SAT Writing, Vocabulary, World History, and Writing. If you need tutoring or coaching in other areas, please let me know and I can point you in the direction of other wonderful WyzAnt tutors!

If you or someone you know is in need of a tutor in the above listed subjects, please stop by and send me a message there! (Note: For this service, I go by the name Jennifer.)

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment