09 March 2012

No More Weekly Discussions

Well, per forum member feedback, I began weekly discussions. After a couple months of this, only two people participated and only once each and only with the first two discussions. As a result, I will no longer be taking the time to designate special discussions as a highlight for the week. Instead, I will go back to encouraging a variety of discussions as I used to. For all those who wanted Weekly Discussions and are upset by this, I'm sorry. You should have participated.

On a less frustrating note, the next issue of the newsletter will be coming out within the next two weeks so be sure to be on the lookout! In the meantime, I still have not received any submissions for this issue (the deadline was the 1st of this month and then extended to the 8th). If you would like to submit anything to the newsletter, please be sure to do so ASAP! Thanks. :)

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment