30 June 2012

New Book Reviews & Some Brief News

I've added two new book reviews to the site today. You can read the reviews for Buckland's Book of Gypsy Magic and Webster's Communicating with the Archangel Gabriel.

I also want to make a quick announcement that you'll notice the links for my tutoring service on the site and forums have been removed. Although I still currently tutor, I will no longer be accepting new students (at least for the time being). I am in the process of setting up to begin a new intuitive spiritual counseling and readings service in the near future and will be devoting time not spent at the store, on the website, and writing articles toward this new venture. If you have any questions about this change or the upcoming services, feel free to ask!

In other news, I will be writing a monthly column for Witch Way Newsletter run and edited by Ken Biles. Be sure to stop by the CyberWitchcraft site to check out all the wonderful work Ken has done and continues to do for the Witchcraft community and to sign up for his monthly newsletter!

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment