04 December 2010

New Updates Blog

Messages in the Moonlight had a blog set-up for updates in the past. I loved this immensely as visitors and forum members could view site updates and post comments about them all in one place. When Geocities shut down and I moved the site to a paid hosting program, I couldn't use the host blog program without turning the entire website into a blog. To resolve this, I went back to the old style of using a single webpage to house all the updates.

I've missed the blog set-up so much that I've opened a blogger account just for Messages in the Moonlight updates! Here I will post any updates to the website, as well as forum updates, as usual. The only differences will be a more appealing layout as well as the ability to comment on the updates that have been made. I hope you enjoy the new updates!

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment