28 October 2011

Maintenance Complete & Feedback

The maintenance at the site is now complete! Ended up taking a lot longer than anticipated once I decided to clean up some of the HTML tags and spelling while I was at it. Everything should be back in good order. If you come across any broken images or links (or if anything else looks out of place) be sure to let me know so I can fix it right away!

Also, I thought I'd take the time to get some feedback on the site. The current layout and theme has been in place for six years. I'm considering giving the site a new face-lift. Personally, I like the current style (meaning I would simply have a new theme with the same navigation and layout in place). However, this site is not just about me! I would love to hear input from others so that I can look into other options for a future aesthetic change. Be sure to reply here, at the forums, or send me an email! I'd love to hear from all of you!

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment