30 November 2011

New Avatars at Forums

I've added 64 new avatars to the forums. If you are a member of the forum, you can view the new avatars by modifying your profile and using the drop-down menu for the avatar. If you are not a member, I encourage you to join today! (We have more avatars!) I am in the progress of collecting images and brainstorming some new templates, so be on the look out for new themes at the forum coming soon!

Whether or not you are a member of the forums, please be sure to stop by and add your input to the site poll and forum poll. The more votes we get the more progress I make! If you have any changes or additions you want to see, please share your opinion today!

And on a totally unrelated side note, I won Nanowrimo this year! Woohoo! That means more time for the site and forums for the month of December. ;)

Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment