24 November 2011

New Polls at the Forums & A Message of Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! As I contemplate making changes to the site and forums, I find myself spending more time trying to determine what I should start on first than actually getting anything accomplished. As such, I set up a poll for site updates and another poll for forum updates. Be sure to check out the polls and add your two cents!

I am very grateful for all the site visitors and members of the forums over the years. You are the reason I keep Messages in the Moonlight running! I have always valued input (positive and negative) from everyone who has taken the time to share their thoughts with me. Messages in the Moonlight has continued to grow and mature thanks to all of you! I love you all. I hope to be a better webmaster/administrator/editor for you. May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday filled with all the love, joy, and gratitude you deserve.

Love and Blessings,
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment